Values of Life
Welcome to the Value group page. If this page is of interest please join this group and be listed within its group directory allowing others to communicate with you. Searches are capable of results within a nearby zip code radius by going to the MEMBERS MAIN TAB. Don't forget to also log in with your free membership and complete any section that applies to you by building your editable profile. Only enter sections that apply to you and change them whenever you wish. What a great way to list if you just like this group; or if sports enthusiasts if you're looking for training partners, offer a training location, if you're a promoter, referee, sports photographer, and much more.
Values of life vary greatly among society. This page is not intended to offend anyone but to suggest and share different values held by others. We often look at our own values but shy away from other's values we do not understand. It seems like we all need to look at why someone's values are different than ours.
If you would like your article considered for being displayed on
this page please submit your article by clicking here.
Elders Raised Beliefs
BECAUSE THIS NEEDS TO BE SAID
1. Co-signing is not a small favor, quit asking people to do that.
2. Those extra rooms you see in people's houses are for visiting, not for you to live in for free/long term.
3. Somebody's good job is not your meal ticket, stop getting mad when they don’t live up to your expectations of them taking care of you.
4. How someone spends the money they earn is not any of your concern nor is it ANY of your business.
5. When your age reaches over 18 years old, Your parents or grandparents are not your financial supporters anymore
6. It is not ok to spend all your money having fun and expect the one who sacrificed and saved to make sure you’re not hungry.
7. If you don’t have a car and ask for a ride, gas isn’t free.
8. If a person seems to have more than they need, work as hard as they have if u wanna be like them
9. If you borrow something make sure you return it. If it’s a car return it with a full tank of gas.
10. Don’t take the ones who love you for granted !!!!
Search for Events to Attend:
Event Searches allow:
Event Listings allow:
Submit your application by clicking here if you would like to become a group administrator for this group. Group administrators have Greater control over content, links, e-mails to group members, and much more. Promote your sport and become a recognized leader.